Monday, August 11, 2008

*sigh*


Once again I have crocheted myself into a sore wrist. That is the only thing that I can come up with that is making my arm hurt so much. Yes, I have done this once before in a marathon rush to get aphgans done for my entire family one Christmas. I ended up at the doctors with a diagnosis of all thing tennis elbow. Beginning to think we need to have a whole new category at the there: cross stitch eyes - your eyes are crossed, knitters elbows - both elbow are hurting and crochet wrist - a pain from the wrist action.

But on a happy note, the harlequin romper is kinda done. I have decided to try a pattern set that all uses the same bodice, but different body patterns for rompers. I would really like to see some of my work published. Will keep you up to date on how it is going.
~ C

No comments: