Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Turtleneck Poncho modeled

 
I may need to check my calendar, I know it is November 12, 2014, but today feels like Christmas for me.  I wrote this pattern and was so excited with it.  Now that I have gotten the photos back from the model I am ecstatic with it!!   Words cannot describe how happy I am with these pictures.  They are over the top and she did a wonderful job.

I know there is alot of them but I really wanted to show off this beautiful design.  Now I just need to come up with a name for thing, beside Turtleneck Poncho.  I think that sounds horrible.
 




 
This wonderful young lady wants to be a model for after she graduates, I think she really can do it and I would be so tickled to say I have some of her first work.

1 comment:

aardvark said...

Where can someone get the pattern for this poncho? It is stunning!!