Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ornament Swap...


...I forgot to take pictures!!! Oh well, I can show you a picture of what I made. They are really fun to make. I used the Caron Simply Soft yarn. Got them in the mail today. Working on hats right now for Jeff's girls. Not sure I will give them to them though, they really do not seem to care for anything I make for them.
Been creating a list of things for the boys in my head for Christmas. Need to really write it down and get to work on some of this stuff. Going to make about 10 purses and see how they do at a craft boutique also, to get an idea if things will even sell.
I SOLD a Bender hat. I was soooooooo excited!! Jeff made comments the whole time, about how it looked better than the orginal. Of course it did, it was paid for and not for one of the kids. LOL I am defintly taking one to Denver for the convention for the auction. Maybe I will be able to pay for our trip with all things we are auctioning off.

No comments: