Monday, October 6, 2008

What I have been up to...

OK gang, I got the Baby Bear Hat done, pattern written and tested. BUT the ears do not make sense to the testers, so I have to figure out a way for it to make sense.






Erik had a football game in the rain last Saturday, so I created a football hat. I made another hat with no football for Nick. His favorite color is purple and I got the yarn for $1.50 a skein. Got enough to make him a scarf also. He really liked the hat and needed it at the game, it was so cold for him.



I picked up more Bernat Baby Purple yarn, but just do not have the energy to finish the baby set for Jeff's niece. I hate to say it, but even though they have said she may go home this weekend I just really do not want to finish it. *SIGH* I got the green also for Gir in the puppy suit, it is for Christmas. I will have to make 4, because each boy will probably want one.

Can I buy a crochet energy pill somewhere?

Forgot to add I got two new babies at the house. One is a kitten the other is a cockatiel . Bryce named the kitten Instigo, but Jeff calls him Scooter. Here he is on the bed and under my desk with Shadow. Will get pics of Willie aka Will asap.




No comments: