Friday, September 26, 2008

What I have been up to...


...I got the dress done for the Summer's Dress Set, but I ran out our lilac baby yarn. Forgot I sold part of my stash on eBay. So, while that sits and waits for me to get to the store. I worked on the teddy bear romper set, got the hat almost done and pattern written. Not to sure about the ears yet. I asked on a forum, I agree, another row and a little more forward on the head. Then I have to get photos for the American Craft Guild Online Craft Show (whew what a mouth full) so I started a quicky cupcake purse. It needs 2 more rows and done. THEN...I bought paper clips today, for my orament swap and yes, I did look for yarn...NONE...no baby bernat at all, stupid small town Walmarts. So tonight I finish my ornaments and thinking what else to stash in her goodie box (photos after it has shipped.)

And what have you been up to lately?

No comments: